IT Tralee is delighted to Host the 2019 - International Conference and Workshop on Education - RTTE
Event Date:22 May 2019 - 24 May 2019
Venue: Solas Building, Institute of Technology, Tralee, North Campus, Dromtacker, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland. V92HD4V.
Organised by: In collaboration with IT Tralee
Teaching profession has been the most rewarding profession as its outcome leads to the development of the entire society. The Traditional teaching method is valued greatly and regarded as an indicator for the quality of the teacher. In order to achieve better learning outcomes in today’s digital age, there is need for teachers to rethink their teaching practices, analyze how it was done and how it might be improved. Hence, Reflective teaching 2019 RTTE is aimed at bringing together, professionals from all works of life to brainstorm on Reflective Teaching and Teacher Education, and promote the newer and better pedagogies that will benefit the learners and the society in general.
- Teacher & change: the role of reflective practice.
- Teachers professional development through reflective teaching practice.
- High impact teacher education from a reflective teaching method.
- Innovative & creative education via a reflective teaching practice.
- Towards attaining digital evolution in teaching and learning; a reflective teaching practice approach.
For paper submissions and enquiries
Call Tracy on: +353(0)831299758
Please save the Dates:
Abstract submission deadline: April 1, 2019
Full paper Submission deadline: April 20, 2019
Arrival: 21st May, 2019
Departure: 25th May, 2019
Please direct any conference inquiries to the contacts listed here.
Website: International Conference and Workshop on Education