Cantillon 2019 Data On The Edge - Early Bird Tickets Available until February 14th 2019
Event Date:28 March 2019 - 28 March 2019
Event Time:8.00am - 9.00am Registration
Venue: The Rose Hotel
Organised by: IT Tralee in Association with Fexco
Early Bird Tickets (Individual) €150 *regular price €299: Get Tickets
Cantillon returns in 2019 with a world class line-up of speakers giving you the opportunity to hear from, and question, those on the cutting edge of big data.
Join us for this 1-day conference as we take a deep dive into how data science provides insights to the resilience of the Irish Economy, explore how companies are using the fundamentals of data to understand causality and prediction in financial markets, and how Irish businesses can secure the ‘edge’ through the intelligent use of data.
In a mixed format of keynote, panel and video speakers, topics for Cantillon 2019 include:
- Data trends shaping the global economy
- What data tells us about the resilience of the Irish economy in Europe & beyond
- The predictive power of raw data
- Human factors in Cyber security
- Threat research and implementing solutions
- Using data to shape regional and national economic policy
- AI predictions for global leaders