The Department of Hotel, Culinary and Tourism, IT Tralee would like to invite you to our Tourism Degree Open Day on Friday March 21st 2014 from 11am until 2pm. It will be held at the North Campus in Dromtacker.
This open day is specific to the promotion and dissemination of information on our Bachelor of Arts in Adventure Tourism Management and our Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management to prospective students.
The aim our open day is twofold:-
- To inform prospective students of the academic qualifications they can pursue here in IT Tralee in terms of Tourism Management
- To showcase the current adventure tourism and travel & tourism products and services that are available in the sector
The format of our open day includes the following:
- Presentations by lecturers and students on the content of both our Bachelor of Arts in Adventure Tourism Management and our Bachelor of Arts in Travel and Tourism Management.
- Workshops by Travel and Tourism industry providers
- Information stands by Travel and Tourism industry providers
- Workshops by Adventure Tourism providers
- Information stands by Adventure Tourism provider.
If you have any queries in relation to our open day please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Keep an eye on our Facebook pages for updates on events planned for the day.