1. Your Smart Card remains the property of IT Tralee and must be produced on request by any officer of the Institute.
2. You are required to carry your Smart Card with you at all times while on either campus.
3. If your Smart Card is lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately to the Academic Affairs Office (066-7145638 or internal on Ext: 5638). You will be responsible for all charges to the card until the card is reported missing. A replacement card will be issued by the Academic Affairs Office at a charge of 10 euro.
4. IT Tralee shall not be liable for any loss, cost, damage or expense, whether physical, financial or otherwise, suffered or incurred by you in connection with, or in any way relating to the use or attempted use of your Smart Card by you or any third party.
5. Your Smart Card is for your personal use only. It is against institute regulations to loan it to anyone.
6. Refunds from your Smart Card account may be requested upon graduation, transfer or withdrawal from the Institute. An administrative charge of 5 euro will apply.
7. The institute may declare an account invalid if there have been no transactions for a period of 24 months.
8. Funds from your Smart Card account are non-transferable to another individual's account.
9. The Institute reserve the right to determine hours of operation and the products and services available for purchase with your Smart Card account.