HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ADULT LEARNERS
Deadline for Applications: 30th April 2021
Uversity Scholarship Brochure
Uversity is now accepting applications for its HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ADULT LEARNERS that are intended to remove financial barriers so that adult learners can unlock their potential and realise their ambitions.
Uversity’s scholarships will provide multi-annual financial support for recipients to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree for the first time in participating third level institutions in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Scholarships can be any subject area and will be tailored to recipients’ financial circumstances to cover some or all of the direct and indirect costs associated with higher education.
Successful candidates must:
- be 23 years and older
- be a citizen of an EEA member state or Switzerland AND resident in Ireland or Northern Ireland for 3 years or more
- be returning to higher education in 2021/22 after a break from education of 3 years or more or have recently completed a higher education progression / preparation course
- be admitted to a Bachelor’s Programme or have a deferred offer for the 2021/22 academic year. Preference will be given to candidates intending to study full-time
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- academic potential
- a clear motivation and ambition for returning to education
- a drive to succeed and a strong work ethic
- an ability to be transformed and transform others as a result of this scholarship and educational experience
- financial need
Applicants must apply to Uversity by 30th April 2022 with their biographical and contact details education and employment to date, a motivation statement and details of two referees.
All applications will be reviewed by Uversity for eligibility and may be shortlisted for interview. Successful candidates will be notified by 1st July 2022.
Requests for further information/clarification should be sent to email@example.com
Download: Uversity Scholarship Flyer