- Scan copies of supporting documents. These may include any of the following….
- Proof Of Identity (essential) e.g. copy of current passport, valid national photo identity card, or birth certificate
- High School Exam Results (important for year 1 entry).
- Higher Education Awards – Diploma, Bachelor degree or other awards. If available please include full transcripts.
- Award not Yet Complete - If a Higher Education Award is not yet complete you can submit an application and potentially be offered a place pending completion of the award.
- Credit Transfer - IT Tralee will consider applications from students who have completed credits in Higher Education elsewhere who wish to study at IT Tralee. Advanced entry may be possible for students who provide a detailed transcript either in English or with an accompanying English translation.
- Relevant Work Experience. IT Tralee can consider relevant verifiable work experience. If you wish to have work experience considered as part of your application, please include a brief summary of any relevant work experience, ideally accompanied by supporting documentation. Please be aware that this is optional.
- English Language Exam. See Language Requirements details. IT Tralee will consider applications without an English Language Exam and applicants can potentially be offered a place pending completion of an English Language Exam.
Send all appropriate documents by email to international @ittralee.ie