library & online resources
New Booking System available
Following feedback from our "Library Student Survey" it has been decided to introduce a booking system for the 8 PCs on the Ground Floor of the North Campus Library and the 10 PC/Tables in the Group Study Room on the First Floor from Monday 14th October.
The PCs and the PC/Tables can be booked at the library desk or online here
Conditions for Booking a PC or PC/Table
- Bookings can be made by students only.
- Bookings can only be made online or at the library desk for 50 minutes or for a maximum of 1 hour 50 minutes at a time.
- Bookings to commence on the hour only. Bookings begin on the hour and must finish ten minutes before the hour. e.g. 10am to 10.50am., or 10am to 11.50 am.
- Only two bookings per patron can be made (or be current) at any one time
- Bookings can be made 2 weeks in advance.
- The first booking of the day commences 10 minutes after the library opens, i.e. 9.10 am Monday to Friday.
- If a booking is not taken up in the first 10 minutes of the booking period, the booking may be cancelled.
You can still use the PCs on the Ground Floor and the Group Study Room Tables/PCs in the library without booking them if they are free. However, you will have to leave if someone has a confirmed booking at that time. They will have a card issued by library staff .