KERRY MONTH OF ENTERPRISE AT IT,TRALEE - FREE 1-Day Business Bootcamp
Event Date:10 March 2018 - 10 March 2018
Event Time:10.00am - 4.30pm
Venue: IT Tralee, North Campus, Sólás Building, Room L202
Organised by: IT, Tralee
Through a series of facilitated workshops, the purpose of this day is to help you to refine your value proposition and articulate your business offering.
Topics covered will include:
- Your story – who you and your business are
- What’s your product / service – outline what problem your business will solve.
- Outline the key features and benefits of your product.
- Outline your financial model, who are your markets, how will you connect with them, how will you sell to them.
- What are you offering – key features, usp’s, values.
- Who are your markets – identify your markets, their values, your competitor set.
- How will this make money – business model, pricing, key features & benefits.
The day is also a great opportunity to learn more about the New Frontiers Programme and if it's the right fit for you and your business.
Businesses at all stages of start-up are welcome from idea on a piece of paper, to prototype, to actively making sales.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org