Food and Beverage Costing - Apply by 16th November, 1pm.
Event Date:16 November 2020 - 16 November 2020
Organised by: Department Hotel, Culinary and Tourism
This module will benefit food and beverage hospitality professionals who would like:
- To develop an understanding of cost control methodologies and procedures for profitable operations in the food and beverage operations
- To upskill their knowledge in food and beverage costing terminology
- To identify the factors that contribute to the successful management, control and security of their inventory within their establishment.
- To be able to cost their menu items effectively using standard recipes and taking into consideration the profit they are looking to achieve within that selling price.
- To be able to identify items that are selling well and achieveing a profit within their establishment through menu engineering.
- To understand and apply relevant performance measures.