Department of Nursing and Health Care Sciences Webinar - CAO Entry for 2023 - Register Now
Event Date:29 November 2022 - 29 November 2022
Venue: MTU Kerry Campus - Online
Organised by: MTU Kerry Campus
MTU Kerry Campus are offering a series of webinars this autumn, covering all courses available on the Kerry Campus of MTU for CAO entry September 2023. These will complement our Open Day which is taking place in the spring on 24th and 25th March 2023.
The webinars would be of interest to students and parents of students considering MTU Kerry Campus on their CAO application.
Our autumn webinar series will continue with the Department of Nursing and Health Care Sciences at MTU Kerry Campus and will cover the career opportunities available from the following course areas:
- General Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Counselling with Addiction
The full webinar schedule is below:
- 4th October - Department of Health and Leisure Studies
- 11th October - Department of Business
- 18th October - Department of Hotel, Culinary Arts and Tourism
- 25th October - Department of Computing
- 8th November - Department of Creative Media and Information Technology
- 15th November - Department of Technology, Engineering and Maths
- 22nd November - Department of Biological & Pharmaceutical Science
- 29th November - Department of Nursing
- 6th December - Department of Social Sciences
Each webinar will run for approximately 40 minutes and will be recorded and available to watch back later.