This module will benefit food and beverage hospitality professionals who would like:
- To develop an understanding of cost control methodologies and procedures for profitable operations in the food and beverage operations
- To upskill their knowledge in food and beverage costing terminology
- To identify the factors that contribute to the successful management, control and security of their inventory within their establishment.
- To be able to cost their menu items effectively using standard recipes and taking into consideration the profit they are looking to achieve within that selling price.
- To be able to identify items that are selling well and achieveing a profit within their establishment through menu engineering.
- To understand and apply relevant performance measures.
Start Date: 23rd November
Duration: 4 weeks.
Monday: 9am -12pm & 3pm -6pm
Tuesday: 9am - 12pm
Successful completion of this module will enhance the participant's career path and progression within the industry. This module will act as a further step towards enhancing capabilities and maintaining and developing your professional status within the hospitality industry.
Lifelong Learning Department
Phone: 066 7191701