A Statement of Examinations Results is a formal statement of your end of stage examination performance, ratified by the Institute of Technology Tralee. All undergraduate students will receive an electronic Statements of Examination Results at the end of each stage of study through a secure online solution product called Digitary.
The electronic document is a web based digitally certified document, electronically signed by the Vice President of Academic Affairs and Registrar. It can be viewed, printed, downloaded and shared electronically as a digital document with anyone you authorise (e.g. potential employer(s), recruitment agencies, other Higher Education Institutions).
Click here DIGITARY SIGN IN
CURRENT STUDENT FIRST/INITIAL LOGIN
Students/Graduates on their first login should follow the instructions emailed to their student email account.
It is recommended to change login credentials to something easier to remember. Many students connect their Digitary account with another personal account such as Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ or another private email account. To do this, select the down arrow next to your name (top right of screen), select 'profile settings' to view a list of social media sites that you can link to or to add another private email account.
Click here CURRENT STUDENT DIGITARY LOGIN STEP BY STEP VIDEO
IF YOU HAVE GRADUATED AND/OR ARE NO LONGER A STUDENT AT ITT:
Your email/computer login password will expire after a certain period of time. If you are unable to login using your tnumber and ITT computer account password, then you can try using your student tnumber and your self-service pin (emailed to you before your most recent exam session by email@example.com) It is important to connect or set up personal access to the Digitary tool using credentials that are easier to remember.
To access and view Statement of Examination Results you can click on the link below using the following instructions:
1. Click on Sign in with your Education Provider;
2. Select Institute of Technology Tralee;
3. Type in your username (Tnumber) and password (ssb pin - issued to your student email by firstname.lastname@example.org);
4. On default you may be asked to confirm or change your email to a personal email address;
5. You will see the document grademailer(s) issued to your student account (via your ITT student email account);
6. You can if you wish set your private email to your primary email but remember in your setup to link it with your documents from your ITT email (that is the account we have used to issue your documents.);
7. This is the link: DIGITARY SIGN IN