The creative sector has been recognised in government strategy reports as a sector that continues to offer employment opportunities. In addition, a number of graduates will set up as independent media practitioners or follow an independent entrepreneurial path.
HOW IS THE PROGRAMME DELIVERED?
This is a studio-based programme. It is delivered on specified days during the week. It consists of:
- taught modules in semester I;
- semester II involves self-driven studio practice developing your artefact, supported by college academics and practitioners
WHAT FACILITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Art/Multimedia/Visual Lab
- Dedicated Studio Spaces
- Visual Studio; Recording Studio; ElectronicsWorkshop; TV Studio,
- Radio Broadcasting Studio; Multimedia Studio and Labs