skip to main content

Medical Insurance


All Non – EEA Students are required to have private medical insurance when coming to and residing in Ireland for the purpose of study.

At registration with the immigration authorities a student is required to show proof of the appropriate medical insurance.

Emergency medical insurance for Non EU students can be sourced as follows:

Note you are not obliged to buy your medical insurance from either of those sellers, those links are made available as they typically provide reasonable value options. it is best to get a quote from both and compare the policies on offer to see which is the most appropriate for your needs.

Students can source medical insurance in their home country if they wish. Visit Private Medical Insurance for full-time Non-EEA Students for more detailed information on the Irish Immigration and naturalisation Service requirements.

Contact Our Office


International Office


International Office
MTU Kerry North Campus
Co. Kerry

Contact by:

WhatsApp: +353 873449532

Visit Munster Technological University –Cork City campus (Cork Institute Of Technology)